Finance Planning & Forecasting Manager
Over 400 employees have already joined the ranks of the new financial centre, whose headquarters are located in Poznan and Warsaw.
The European Finance Hub is a part of the GSK global operating model, responsible for serving the European region. Two similar units, responsible for serving the Americas, as well as for Asia and Australia, are located in Costa Rica and Malaysia respectively. Our regional finance hubs will be centres of expertise that will work together as one finance team to share best practices and knowledge, working closely with other markets and colleagues from our global headquarters in London.
We are looking for a Finance Planning & Forecasting Manager based in the Poznan office, to be responsible for the deliverables and performance of a Planning & Forecasting finance team of analysts that support the respective market Finance teams with robust planning and forecasting activities as well as accurate, insightful and timely management reporting and analysis to drive business decisions. He/she would also be expected to build strong relationships with the in-market finance teams to facilitate a One Finance Team approach.How you will contribute to our success:
- Lead Forecast and Plan process across EMEA markets
- Prepare/present monthly reports, variance analysis, risk & opportunities for Senior Leaders to review and drive business performance/gap closing initiatives
- Partner withP&F teams as well as in-market Finance Teams in the development of market forecasts, Plan and Update exercises
- Strong understanding of actual/ historical performance, external environment and able to bring into planning and forecasting considerations
- Prepare/support the preparation of management reports for CCC/S&OP processes such as the DRM (Demand Review Meeting) decks and performance reviews such as the MPR (Monthly Performance Reviews) decks to support decision making and for use by management
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting requests from in-market finance teams or the FD
- Lead a team of Planning & Forecasting Analyst(s), drive individual and team performance
- Being a brilliant manager to your team: taking full ownership of the team management with a "no task is too small" approach
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- University Degree in Finance, Accountancy, Business or related fields (CIMA/ACCA advantage)
- At least 8 years of experience in finance and planning
- Experience in leading monthly forecast process and annual budget process for the big region
- Experience in corporate financial planning and reporting systems (SAP FC)
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong customer relationships and communicate effectively with senior corporate and business stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to interpret and present financial data using analytical to facilitate decision making and provide recommendations
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Package of benefits of the total annual value of 100 000 PLN (life insurance, medical care, preventive healthcare services (P4P), employee pension scheme, multisport card and Employee Assistant Programme (access to free psychological, legal and financial advisory support), LTI and company car.
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.