Talent Pool Alternatives Industry
For many years, Luxembourg has been the main investment fund centre in Europe and the second largest in the world.
Demand for Alternative Investments is increasing and the country is attracting more and more global investors and asset managers who are looking for innovative solutions to anticipate new challenges.
PwC Luxembourg, has a dedicated team made up of auditors, tax advisors, accountants, consultants and engineers who are offering their expertise to many different clients in the Alternative Investments industry.
The teams work closely together and deliver “360-degree solutions”, tailored to the individual client’s needs, supporting them at every important step of their projects.
They provide agile solutions to challenges of any level of complexity in areas such as Real Estate, Private Equity, Infrastructure, Debt Funds and Hedge Funds.
To fulfill our ambitions and answer to the important growth of this industry, we are looking for motivated and talented people to join our team.
Depending on which department you are applying for, your main missions will be to:
- Take part in audit and other assurance engagements for local and international clients in the Alternative Investments industry;
- Implement our audit methodology (analysing the client’s environment, assessing the risks and the internal control framework, auditing the (consolidated) financial statements prepared under IFRS or Luxembourg GAAP, drafting recommendations and specific reports);
- Have interactions with colleagues from other PwC offices and with clients contacts from all over the world.
- Advise our local and international clients on their structure from a tax perspective at every important step of their business evolution (set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product);
- Verify the application of local and international treaties and conduct research on Luxembourg and international tax legislation to answer the clients’ daily queries;
- Supervise and regularly manage the accounting, tax and legal aspects of a portfolio of local and international clients in the Alternative Investments industry. You will mainly work on accounting, consolidation, due diligence, tax returns, annual accounts and reporting matters.
- Assist our clients in designing, reviewing and implementing strategies, target operating models and operational processes;
- Advise on systems and digital solutions based on client needs as well as business requirements;
- Support performance enhancement initiatives of our clients through organisation, project management, operational tasks, process implementation, digitisation and automation;
- (Net-) Work with teams cross-location in order to produce high quality deliverables to our clients;
- Actively participate in organisation of internal initiatives and industry events throughout your career.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to discover or to deepen your knowledge of the Alternatives practice in Luxembourg;
- The chance to grow in a dynamic environment of multicultural teams with a challenging working atmosphere;
- Many training opportunities to develop your soft skills and technical skills tailored according to your specific needs.
- You have a strong interest in the Alternative Investments industry (experience in the Alternative Investments industry is not necessarily required);
- You are looking for a Junior position or you already have several years of experience;
- You are fluent in English. French and German are considered as an asset;
- You are curious, willing to learn, rigorous and proactive;
- You have strong analytical skills and good communication skills.You are also a good team player and you are capable of working independently or in a team on multiple tasks.
Join our talent pool:
In anticipation of forthcoming opportunities in our Alternative Investments team, we have opened this talent pool that you can join at any time.
Upload your resume and cover letter and we may contact you back in the future if there is a position that fits your profile.
Please mention in your application which department is interesting you the most (Audit, Tax or Advisory)
We look forward to connecting in the future!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.