EMEA Tax Adviser
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. In late 2018, we announced the creation of a new Consumer Healthcare joint venture and a plan to separate GSK. We now have an exciting one-time opportunity to create two, new leading companies, each with the ability to improve the health of hundreds of millions of people:
- A new GSK – a leading biopharma company with an R&D approach focused on science related to the immune system, use of genetics and new technologies, and with a portfolio of medicines and vaccines in areas including HIV and other infectious diseases, Respiratory and Oncology.
- And a new leader in Consumer Healthcare, with category leading power brands and innovation based on science and consumer insights.
We are recruiting the following two roles to be based in our Poznan office:
- EMEA Tax Adviser to support the Biopharma Company
- EMEA Tax Adviser to support the Consumer Healthcare Company.
Both roles will be advising the business of all aspect of direct tax and transfer pricing for territories in the EMEA region. The roles may also be involved in specific projects including tax audits, M&A, business integration and company restructurings.
How you will contribute to our success:
- You will conduct research on tax issues, including interpreting relevant transaction tax regulations
- You will assist with tax audits and ad-hoc projects, as a team member
- You will advise the business on all aspects of tax and transfer pricing matters
- You will ensure that the global transfer pricing policies are implemented locally
- You will help to ensure that tax exposures are identified and minimized/managed for both acquisitions and ongoing business activity
- You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting in defending tax and transfer pricing policies
- You will work with the in-market FDs to manage local tax risk
What skills and expertise you will bring to the role:
- Degree in finance/taxation/business area or finance qualification (i.e. ACCA)
- At least 5 years experience in tax compliance and advisory with a focus on corporate income tax
- Fluency in English (C1)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with and influence customers and key stakeholders remotely
- Experience in multiple tax types and/or across multiple jurisdictions.
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing, talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Partial remote working available
- Career with purpose – whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and progressing within the company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.