Tax Junior - Esher
We are recruiting for a Tax Junior to work within our flagship Esher office. This is a mixed tax (corporate and personal) role which will be reporting to the Tax Senior and will involve contributing to the provision of an excellent range of tax services to a diverse set of clients and providing support to Tax Seniors and managers.
Due to growth within the largest and fastest growing region of Haines Watts we are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join to the team to assist us in achieving our strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
We are a top 15 accountancy firm specialising within the owner-managed business area across the UK. A well-established firm since the 1930s with an entrepreneurial and dynamic feel who are continuing to grow nationally as well as regionally.
The Tax Junior role is offering a competitive salary, study support with ATT, a great career path to progress within the firm and great benefits package.
The Tax Junior duties will be:
- Assisting the Tax Seniors and Tax Managers with corporation tax and personal tax compliance work.
- Tax administration support.
- Dealing with correspondence for the tax department
- Assisting the Tax Partners with ad-hoc tasks, as required
- Preparing data spreadsheets and schedules
- Drafting letters
- Contacting HMRC and clients as and when required by the Tax Seniors and Tax Managers
- Monitoring chargeability on a weekly basis
- Experience of working in an office environment would be advantageous
- Looking to study for the ATT qualification
- Minimum C in GCSE Maths and English
The Tax Junior will have the below skills:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good relationship-building skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Team player
- Adaptable and flexible
If you are keen to secure a Tax Junior role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great start to your career, please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment any agency fee.