Statutory Reporting Senior - Limerick
EY’s Accounting, Compliance and Reporting (ACR) Services, part of our overall Global Compliance and Reporting (GCR) offering, are focused on helping large, multinational companies meet their financial reporting requirements in the many countries where they do business. Companies across industries are engaged in finance transformation initiatives, marked by expansion into emerging markets, the deployment of Shared Services Centre’s (SSCs) and the continuous drive for efficiency and lower costs.
By outsourcing their statutory reporting along with their tax compliance and reporting to EY, our clients receive integrated, worldwide coverage across the entire “record-to-report” process. By centrally managing processes across a client’s wide geography, EY’s ACR services link together our competencies in finance and tax to support the full spectrum of compliance needs.
We are offering a qualified senior a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing team in a fast-paced environment dealing with clients in multiple industries across multiple countries.
- Working in a cross functional team environment to assist with the accounting function of various clients in the portfolio;
- Successfully developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Maintenance of trial balances and subledgers ledgers of entities in a portfolio and periodic reconciliations of same;
- Processing and supporting transactional level client information, including setting up bank payments for authorization, filing and uploading of client related documents such as invoices;
- Utilisation of accounting packages (including MS Navision, One Source and Sage) as well as MS Excel for maintenance of client accounting records;
- Ensuring accuracy of automated/manual data input from client systems to accounting system and tracking and documenting support for same;
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management reporting;
- Preparing statutory accounts for clients and maintaining supporting details for these. Experience with the preparation of IFRS, FRS 101, FRS 102, FRS 102 1A & FRS 105 financial statements would be an advantage;
- Providing audit support for clients.
- Ability to work independently and also as part of fast paced dynamic team, adhering to tight deadlines;
- Must be self-starter, have the ability to multitask and have excellent attention to detail;
- Must be willing to take responsibility for tasks assigned and for bringing them to completion;
- Have a proficiency in basic IT solutions such as Microsoft Word, Excel, experience with accounting packages an advantage but not necessary;
- Qualified accountant – PQE an advantage but not necessary.
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
Who we are
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.