Deputy Manager – Legal & Finance
Education: ACCA/LLB/CA (Part Qualified) or Equivalent
Experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience (3 years' experience in reputed Audit Firm is mandatory)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure compliance with Corporate Laws, Sales Tax, Income Tax Laws, Securities Act, Companies Act, Code of Corporate Governance, NCCPL Regulations, Clearing House Regulations and other laws as applicable.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of working papers (presentations, schedules and other relevant documents) to the Board, its Committees and general meetings.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and submission of minutes of the Board, its Committees and general meetings.
- Ensure submission of statutory forms as and when applicable.
- Correspondence with lawyers regarding various cases and preparation of comments on the cases on behalf of the management of the company
- Assist in preparation and finalization of annual reports including liaison with other departments for seeking data and liaison with vendors for publishing accurate information.
- Supervise maintenance of accounting and finance record pertaining to Operating Revenue, expiry of prepayment, accrual of expenses, security and other deposits, recording of exposure margins, payment to vendors and other receipts.
- Assist in performing Annual Budget Exercise and coordinate with relevant departments in order ensure that Budget Document is prepared on timely basis.
- To respond to the observations and queries of the internal and external auditors and the compliance department.
- To facilitate the external & internal auditors during audit processes of the Finance and Legal department.
- To ensure implementation of the observations raised by the internal and external auditors and the compliance department.
- Compliance with ISMS policies and Procedure including any other requirements set forth considering contractual, legal and regulatory needs of the company.
- Carry out any other job assigned by CFO, Company Secretary & Line Manager.