Financial Analysis, Senior Analyst
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company — we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as aSr Analyst, Financial Analysis on our Finance team in Penang.
World-leading approaches in finance are fundamental to our success. Our Financial Analysis team has a broad and important responsibility. We rely on our analysts to develop, interpret and implement financial concepts for planning and control. Their technical analysis of present and future financial performance informs all kinds of management decisions and strategies. And their research has an impact on everything from acquisitions and investments to customer deals, working capital requirements and forecasting.
The Financial Analysis Analyst is responsible in ensuring all vendor funding claims is accurate, in accordance to funding agreements and meets all Dell Close and policies guidelines. The candidate will work closely with our Partner Marketing, Claiming and Compliance team in providing proper vendor claims to Accounting and closely monitor the claims submissions to ensure we meet planning, outlook and close timeline.
- Prepare vendor funding claims and ensure proper compliance to Vendor funding agreement and Accounting policies and drive timely submissions from various stakeholders to meet accruals timeline.
- Support Marketing controller on outlook, forecast and actual analysis on funding claims and run adhoc or periodic analysis where appropriate.
- Good partnership with Partner Marketing to support new structures and setups, understand claims criteria and always support to drive maximum fund claim-ability with no tolerance to Policy Compliance.
- Work with team members for effective close management process, with good drilldown and analysis to support bridge to forecast and outlooks.
- Contribute and play a strong part to proactively improve process and procedures through process simplification and automation and imely and accurate update on vendor funding documentation.
- Strong understanding on claim process to respond effectively to queries and issues and continue to drive data accuracy and report simplification that adds value to business.
- Perpetuate a winning culture by being actively involved with projects and team activities.
- Professional Certificate or Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Business Administration / Accounting or equivalent
- Strong in Excel is basic and required
- At least 2 years business experience.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Strong Business Acumen and good command skills with Business partners
- Able to work under tight deadline.
- Able to quickly grasp complex business topics.
- Independent worker with strong communication skills in English.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.