Accounts Receivable Accountant
Let's figure out what's next together. If you ask us, this job looks pretty great. Kelly?? is looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant to work at a multi–million dollar family–owned sustainability business in Phoenix, AZ. Sound good? Take a closer look below.
What's a typical day as an accounts receivable accountant? You'll be:
- Processing month end/period closing including journal entries, accruals, P/L analysis
- Processing customer invoicing
- Processing bank reconciliations
- New vendor/customer setup
- Light credit business to business collections
- Processing credit card payments via web portal
- Cash receipt and cash application
- Intercompany entries between as many as 6 entities
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- 2+ years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Experience with month end closing
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Bi–lingual Spanish/English is a plus
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be an Accounts Receivable Accountant today!