Manager / Senior Manager, Technology Risk & Compliance
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The financial institutions are faced with unprecedented technology risks and challenges. The ability to identify and address these rapidly evolving technology risks is key to providing assurance to their stakeholders in support of their business performance and compliance to regulations. As a Technology Risk & Compliance professional, you will be focused on helping them achieve this goal.
Our independent assurance capabilities provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their technology risk profile and the controls in place. As a Technology Risk & Compliance professional with Financial Services FaaS, you’ll be leading industry and regulatory assessment services that will directly support C-suite discussions and important business decisions regarding compliance, cost and quality of our clients’ risk management programs. You’ll be part of a network of professionals across geographies and sectors, delivering services that will help verify compliance and improve the performance of our clients.
You’ll work with high-performing audit teams that deliver exceptional client service, enabling organisations to grow, innovate, protect and optimise their business performance – playing your part in building a better working world. Whether you are performing independent IT assessments, IT Regulatory Audits orIT Internal Audits, we’ll support you to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed.
Our Regulatory services in Technology Risk & Compliance are designed to provide financial regulators and clients with assurance over the design adequacy and operating effectiveness of their IT controls based on industry and regulatory requirements, such as those from NIST and the MAS.
Your key responsibilities
- You would help clients with assessing their overall IT risk profile, establish areas of assessment focus, highlight tangible areas of improvements, and determine thematic risks based on industry and regulatory requirements.
- You are expected to be able to present our perspective of identified risks to the client Board of Directors, Senior Management, or other delegate management bodies.
- You would employ data analytics to assess the operating effectiveness of their IT controls based on regulatory, policy and other relevant stipulations.
Skills and attributes for success
- You should be comfortable in a client-facing environment, be knowledgeable in the subject matter of Technology Risk & Cybersecurity, and possess strong project management, analytical and team collaboration skills.
- It is essential that you possess and can demonstrate integrity and professionalism in the course of work.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Degree in Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Cybersecurity or similarly related discipline
- Minimum five years of experience in IT Audit, Technology Risk Management or Cybersecurity Advisory
- Industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM would be advantageous
- Knowledge of internationally accepted IT or Cybersecurity standards and frameworks (e.g. NIST, COBIT, ITIL, ISO 2700x)
- Familiar with the Financial Services Industry
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional presence with the ability to engage management level clients as well as internal leadership stakeholders
- Ability to analyze complex or unusual issues in the context of client engagements and deliver insightful and pragmatic solutions
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
- At EY, we believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge, and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network combined with local empowerment, means you may interact and team with individuals from various sectors and areas of expertise. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.