More than 25,000 people have careers with Kerry. From Food Science to Manufacturing, our jobs help nourish and delight consumers around the globe. Kerry is committed to leading to better in everything we do. We strive for better taste and nutrition, better sustainability, better career opportunities and ultimately, a better world.
Everyday millions of people throughout the world consume food or beverage products containing our taste and nutrition solutions.
As the world leader in taste and nutrition, our Purpose is to Inspire Food and Nourish Life.
Our Purpose is central to The Kerry Way and serves as our guiding light on our journey to make it easier and more valuable for customers to do business with us, as we seek to make a greater, more lasting difference in the world by inspiring innovative, natural and sustainable taste and nutrition solutions for consumers, customers, the industry and the world.About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a FP&A Analyst to join the Kerry team
This is a permanent role
- Support successful delivery of routine performance reporting preparation of routine cash & working capital reports and performance management decks (EBPFs & Working Capital Forums)
- Support the maintenance and governance of financial data including running of cashflow packages in BPC and review to ensure unusual movements are verified and explained
- Support co-ordination of key processes including forecasts & budgets preparing and issuing templates and instructions, collating inputs when received and preparing reports
- Support FP&A Enablement Senior Accountant to provide cash & working capital performance and forward focused insights on a structured and ad hoc cadence to support business decisions
- Support the preparation of working capital additional information for interim and year end with a focus on supporting audit pack at year end.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Accounting/Finance or related area
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency working with ERP systems, Business Intelligence systems
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to effectively communicate and build relationships