Anti-Money / Know Your Customer / Compliance Consultants (m/f) - Junior Level
EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. And we are united by our shared values and a dedication to delivering exceptional client service.
At EY, we support you in achieving your unique potential wherever you are in the world — both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal life. At EY, we know it’s your point of view, energy and enthusiasm that make the difference.
In order to continue the expansion of our AML/KYC and Compliance teams, we are looking to recruit our new talents!
- Participating to the review of KYC files and AML procedures and to the assessment of regulatory issues in terms of AML requirements
- Contributing to remediation engagements and gaining valuable AML and KYC experience through on-site review of KYC documentation for clients/investors
- Performing gap analysis and identifying AML and/or Compliance/Regulatory issues compared to the laws and regulations in force
- Working in a team, you will also interact adequately with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, etc.
- Acquiring strong knowledge of key business processes such as customer/investor account opening, on-going due diligence measures including monitoring of suspicious transactions etc.
- Receiving internal and external trainings with regards to AML/Compliance/Regulatory requirements (RCSSF 12-02, CSSF circulars and EU Directives)
- This role offers the opportunity to work with a broad range of clients across different sectors
- You hold a Master degree in Law, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German
- You are rigorous, efficient and well-organized
- You demonstrate excellent writing, communication and presentation skills
- You show well multitasking and prioritization skills
- You are a team-player and flexible
Are you ready to start building a better working word with us?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.