Financial Services Audit Senior
Our portfolio consists of hedge funds, SPVs and banks. We have grown a strong team over the past 2 years with 20 dedicated audit staff in our Kildare office - with wider support from over 300 other experienced professionals including partners in the Dublin, Galway and Cork offices.
- assist in maintaining and developing client relationships;
- design and implementation of audit plans;
- ensure completion of assignments within appropriate budget and timeframe;
- manage trainees while on assignment;
- responsible for development and mentoring of trainees;
- take responsibility for a large and varied portfolio of clients;
- manage the accounts preparation and audit for each client;
- providing timely and accurate information to clients on ongoing audit issues;
- identifying efficiencies within the audit process, and
- research in relation to recent accounting and financial reporting updates.
Skills and attributes:
- minimum 3 years' experience required;
- qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or similar qualification);
- strong technical knowledge;
- experience in audit engagements;
- worked with a diverse portfolio of clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice, and
- strong interpersonal skills are essential.