The opportunity:Fadata product boosts your skills to work on insurance products and strengthens your career path in insurance domain. This specific position gives you the opportunity to interact within international environment and work with the most recognizable and influential players on the market.
As a Business Consultant in the IT Consulting Services you will participate in various streams of Insurance Implementation Projects, collaborate with teams, team members in order to achieve project and client goals and be a part of Business Insurance Transformations.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Knowledge of insurance business and processes in at least one of Non-Life/Life/Health Lines of Business
- 1-3 years of experience in Fadata or equivalent (Guidewire, TIA, etc)
- Experience in Jira, Confluence,and other standard business tools
- Issues Management (identification, investigation, resolution, escalation, follow-up)
- Performs testing of functionalities, modules and delivered tasks
What we offerY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
About EYEY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.