Credit Control Officer, Finance, Core Business Services
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You will help enable EY client account teams and management to run the business effectively and to improve engagement profitability, manage enterprise wide risk and support market development activities. You will also support EY planning, reporting and forecasting and analysis, or help EY people manage day-to-day activities, such as managing engagements, process and auditing time and expense or invoice processing.
You will be working with other parts of our organization, sharing your financial experience and insights to achieve specific goals. You’ll get all the support you need to stay on top of regulations, the advice and help you‘ll need to meet your own professional goals.
Your key responsibilities
You will be handling the collection of payments in a timely and effectively manner. You will call clients for payment of outstanding invoices and resolving of queries both internally and externally on outstanding invoices to facilitate payments. In addition, you will be working with business and Global Shared Service Centre on all billing and receivables related matters.
Skills and attributes for success
- Worked independently and work as a team with good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle voluminous transactions and good follow through skills
- Confident in communicating with internal and external clients
- Good communication and writing skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Possess prior working knowledge Credit Control and/Accounts Receivables, preferably with ERP Systems
- Customer-service oriented and resolutions focused
- Able to work in a highly diverse and multicultural environment and meeting deadlines
To qualify for the role you must have
- Minimum A level / Diploma holder with at least 1 year of relevant work experience
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Prior working experience in global professional services organization will be highly advantageous.
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.