Manager - Business Consulting - Finance Transformation, Amman
As markets rapidly change and develop, finance functions must demonstrate real added value to their business. As a finance consultant, you’ll use your experience and knowledge to help deliver greater insight – delivering functional efficiencies as well as transforming the role of finance in our clients’ businesses. You’ll be developing innovative, sustainable ways to improve the management of people, processes and systems, working alongside other finance professionals in high-performing teams.
Your key responsibilities
You will work in multi-disciplinary teams for some of the biggest, and most recognised corporate brands in the MENA region. You will help drive their business by identifying and delivering improvements in efficiency and effectiveness of finance work force.
You will be expected to build relationships at senior levels within client organisations: working with them to understand their business problems and priorities, consulting with your EY peers to evaluate solution options that you will be expected to design and deliver, motivating and managing your team, often across borders and always from a diverse set of backgrounds.
Skills and attributes for success
- Project Management – be part of project teams comprising colleagues from across different service lines
- Business and Commercially Driven – working in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients
- Business Development - assist in aspects of pursuits, including presentations and client meetings. Contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work
- Learning - Learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences
- Building Relationships - Strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision makers
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or MBA finance with CMA/CIMA/ACCA qualifications
- Approximately 5-6 years of recent relevant work experience in a leading business consulting organization or accounting organization, MENA experience desirable
- Demonstrated experience in project-based engagements in any or the combination of the following areas: Finance transformation, Digital Finance, Shared Services, Agile Finance S4/Hana
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Experience in work finance transformation
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
- EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
- Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
- Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.