As an Accounts Assistant, your role will be to run an efficient client service, assisting across all practice disciplines.
My client is a well-established Accountancy Firm operating in Brighton.
As an Accounts Assistant, your role responsibilities will include:
- Prepare client books for VAT returns, year end accounts etc
- Run client payrolls, key support for payroll manager
- Prepare accounts for self assessment returns
- Support audit department in preparation of files.
- Gain client confidence to be their first port of call for communication with the firm.
To be successful in your application for Accounts Assistant, you should be/have:
AAT level 3/4 or QBE
Practice experience essential - 2yrs minimum preferred
Logical individual with good attention for detail
Take trial balance to final accounts level
Experience of running client payrolls essential
Software experience should include Sage, IRIS, Excel, Word and Outlook
If you are successful, you should expect:
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- They can consider both Part-Time and Full-Time