About Axiom World:
Crafting Business Financial & IT Solutions for Enterprises
We are surrounded by simple, obvious solutions that can dramatically increase business profitability, efficiency and growth. Axiom World discovers and implement them for you!
At Axiom World, we work with enterprise executives to help them make data driven business decisions that act as a catalyst to enhance business productively.
Prepare financial statements, and other financial reports using different accounting software. His/her duties and responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations and communicate with clients of the organization wherever required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities and duties of this job-
- Understanding the scope of work of each task to complete within given time frame.
- Collection and analysis of data for accomplishment of task.
- Making sure the data required for completion of job is complete and communicating the Job In charge for any missing information/data
- Execution/Processing of data for preparation of financial statements, modules, setups of the relevant software and plans.
- Working with Job In charge to resolve the queries of clients.
- Collaborating with peers to expedite the delivery times.
- Active ACCA P-level Student (1 or 2 papers remaining) / Affiliate
- Experience as an accountant or bookkeeper in a corporate setting is a plus
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks/XERO/Waveapps is a plus
- Consistent, accurate, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Good organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Good communication skills, written and verbal
- Polished phone and email etiquette
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment