Senior Audit Manager
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent with minimum 10 years of operational/financial experience as Senior Audit Manager.
- Preference will be given to those with relevant working experience in auditing/consulting companies including system audit, stock taking and asset verification.
- Member of ACCA/CPA/CIMA/CIA or other recognized professional bodies.
- Able to provide inputs for the development of Group audit plan focusing on both financial and business audit issues.
- Able to prepare and give presentation of audit plans/findings to Board/Senior Management in a timely manner.
- Able to develop and train a team of internal auditors.
- Good communication and report writing skills.
- Proficient in English (written and spoken), knowledge of a second language is an added advantage.
- Able to travel extensively.
- Make audit plans, prepare audit reports.
- Identify business process risks.
- Involve in operational audit, stocktaking, field inspection and payroll checking.
- Fixed assets verification, disposal of damaged items.
- Formulating SOP for various departments/companies.
- Evaluate internal control and provide recommendations for improvement
- Arrange audit trips and assignments.
- Ensure the auditee is complying with company's policies, procedures, economical and efficient use of resources, safe guard of assets, laws & regulations and instruction given by the Management.
- Attend to any ad hoc task requested by the Management.