The successful accounts payable will be reporting to the Finance Controller and they'd be responsible for the day to day processing of company transactions for the purchase ledger. They would also assist in the finance team with month end routines and other tasks which may arise.
The client is a dynamic, innovative company based in Hemel Hempstead at the forefront of infection prevention technology. They specialise in the manufacture and distribution of revolutionary IPC products and the provision of exceptional aftercare support. They help keep people safe. The cutting-edge research enables them to offer a wide range of pioneering and effective IPC solutions as well as unparalleled, bespoke training and support.
- Processing invoices on SAP, confirmation against PO
- Assisting other departments with SAP, PO queries.
- Assisting with payment runs
- Production of month end KPI's accruals and prepayments
- Staff cash and credit card expenses analysis and posting
- setting up training new users on Concur
- Ad Hoc tasks
- Experience of working with a financial ERP and cash postings advantegous
- Worked with PO numbers
- Ability to learn new systems and processes
- Keen eye to detail and accuracy
- Ability to deliver tasks on time to tight deadlines
- Team player
- Work efficiently under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Previous accounts payable
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days annual leave
- Hybrid working
- Generous pension scheme