Financial Analyst | AMW | Union Place, Colombo, Sri Lanka
Associated Motorways (Pvt) LTD
No two days are the same at AMW, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get, The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started 70 years ago, popularly known as AMW now a fully-owned subsidiary of Al Futtaim Group (AFG) of United Arab Emirates, is one of the pioneers in the Automotive industry in Sri Lanka.
- Finalist from a recognized professional Accounting body, preferably CIMA/ACCA/ICASL.
- Successfully completed a degree in Finance/Business Management from a recognized university.
- Minimum 2 years financial experience preferably in a related industry sector.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive and able to work both alone and as part of a team.
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing reliable support to the finance and operational management for commercial & business decision making through robust financial, accounting and commercial analysis and insights.
- Planning, coordinating & monitoring the financial planning processes (Budget, Quarterly Forecasts, Pre-flash & Strategic Plan) in line with Group deadlines.
- Assisting in development and integration of new processes; ensure compliance with the group's financial and accounting policies and procedures, operational SAP processes & controls.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing appropriate controls on pricing, discounts and costing.
- Performing financial feasibility studies for business initiatives & projects as required.
- Building, implementing and interacting within departments for various analytical and modelling initiative.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.