The Analyst monitors compliance with various risk programs, detects and advises management of potential risk issues and recommends procedural changes to mitigate risk. This partner researches and develops solutions for issues being addressed by the department, Interprets and clarifies policies and procedures in order to respond to inquiries and requests for information.
- Monitors and reviews procedures and practices of partners to assure compliance and adherence to internal policies.
- Detects and advises management of potential risk and may recommend changes and/or enhancements to improve efficiencies in procedures.
- Reviews documentation and procedures to assure compliance. Contributes to development of policies, procedures, and business practices in support of various risk programs.
- Researches and develops analytical reports and solutions for issues being addressed by the department.
- Participates in training partners and delivering communications on applicable risk/compliance regulations.
- Coordinates and/or performs activities of designated risk initiatives.
- Responds to internal and external inquiries and requests for information. May recommend appropriate procedural changes.
- Attends seminars to maintain up-to-date knowledge of new issues and regulatory developments.
- Works towards becoming proficient in all areas of the job.
- Can work effectively as a team member and independently.
- 5 years of related experience
- Strong working knowledge of the risks inherent in our business
- Analytical and communication skills required to summarize and analyze information
- Organizational skills required to coordinate risk related activities
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With over 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why we are honored to receive the following awards in 2021:
- Gender Equality Index Member, Bloomberg
- Top Financial & Banking Company, Black EOE Journal, Hispanic Network Magazine, Professional WOMAN'S Magazine
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of America’s best banks and most sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.