Senior Analyst Funds Transfer Pricing
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Group Treasury Finance (GT Finance) provides management accounting and product control support for Group Treasury Front Office operations, including Portfolio Management (Asset & Liability Management [ALM] Liquidity Investment Portfolio), Group Funding & Liquidity and Capital & Regulatory Strategy. It also provides daily and monthly accounting and performance management and planning for front office desks, the Treasury leadership team and Group Finance.
As part of GT Finance, the TP Finance and Liquidity Reporting team is responsible for the:
- Implementation and management of the Group’s funds transfer pricing process for our internal customers and collaborating with our business partners to implement changes;
- Financial reporting for the TP Pools;
- Management reporting of key Liquidity metrics on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
In your role, you will ensure that accurate FTP results are generated and reported to our customers, thereby allowing our customers to accurately measure and forecast their profitability and achieve the above objectives.
Do work that matters
- Proactively improve the efficiency and robustness of FTP operations in order to meet customer needs in terms of accuracy, responsiveness and timeliness.
- Respond to queries and action requests from our customers and business partners in a timely and accurate manner. Liaise with our customers on FTP issues associated with existing and proposed products.
- Resolve FTP issues as they arise in order to minimise the impact on our customers and business partners.
- Review daily FTP exception reports and action corrections.
- Ensure that FTP controls are followed to satisfy audit requirements.
- Create and maintain procedural documentation that is up-to-date and meets internal Group governance standards and associated regulatory/external audit requirements.
- Influence and embed innovation, knowledge management, thought leadership and trust and team spirit into the FinOps culture.
- Undertake any other tasks as required that you have the capability to perform safely.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Tertiary qualification in Commerce, Mathematics or related fields.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualification
- Process Excellence experience or similar process improvement methodologies in a finance/accounting related role.
- Experience in financial markets, information technology or risk management in a banking environment.
- Experience with the application of funds transfer pricing, interest rate modelling or product pricing.
- Experience with SQL, GDW, Microsoft Office & VBA.
- Experience and confidence in dealing with senior management.
- Experience in writing detailed procedural or technical documentation.
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 21/09/2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.