EY Croatia - Tax Associate (m/f)
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
In EY TAX, you’ll have the opportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions.
• We are currently seeking TAX Associates (m/f) to participate in challenging tax engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality tax planning services for our diverse clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for learning and career advancement to the right candidate.
Your key responsibilities
• Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
• Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
• Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
• Maintain an educational program to develop personal skills on an ongoing basis
• Day to day oral and written communication with clients
• Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Skills and attributes for success
• Problem solver
• Team player
To qualify for the role you must have
• University degree
• 0 - 4 years of relevant experience
• Fluency in English language
• Good knowledge of MS Word and Excel
• Good oral and written communication skills
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Very strong ambition and priorities related to professional achievements
What we look for
• We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development. We’re looking for people with a genuine passion for tax, and are inspired to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations. If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
• Support, feedback and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• Opportunity to work in international environment
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.