PwC Academy - Internal Audit Manager - Riyadh
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation’s objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation.
- Responsibility and accountability for his area of the business (ERM/IA Training Programmes), ensuring that the financial targets are met through the contribution of attendance at client meetings, proposal input, new product innovation, input into marketing collateral, website text, quality monitoring and innovation to provide the business generation team with conversation openers.
- Collaborate with management to identify Academy training needs for ERM/IA training programmes.
- Work closely with the resourcing team to build a pool of trusted SMEs who can deliver within his areas of expertise and train them to ensure consistency of quality delivered to clients in accordance to PwC Academy Training Methodology and Gamified Learning Strategy.
- Deliver appropriate training sessions related to areas of expertise (open & corporate) to reduce sourcing external trainers.
- Develop/review course content in accordance with agreed course objectives
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, handouts, worksheets, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new trainers within his expertise.
- Attend client meetings & catch ups when necessary
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement within the IA/ERM programmes offered
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.