Senior Consultant/Assistant Manager, IT Audit
You will be expected to manage audit engagements relating to IT audit. You will work closely with the audit team and manager to execute the audit plan and ensures the timely completion of the audit engagement. You will also work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationships.
- Plan and execute the daily activities of IT audit and risk assessment for a variety of engagements.
- Review the design and effectiveness of IT general controls, IT applications and other security audit supporting the client’s business and operations.
- Prepare proposal by evaluating complex technology of the clients’ internal controls and business risks by performing IT audit, developing the audit scope and procedures, recommending improvements and preparing audit reports.
- Carry out third-party assurance engagements in the areas of IT controls.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information System or Accountancy
- Candidates with CISA/CISSP/ACCA/CPA qualification will be an added plus
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of relevant experience in IT audit/internal audit, from an international accounting firm
- Strong understanding of complex business and IT processes and information security frameworks
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good logical and analytical thinking skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office