US Bank Reporting Associate
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- a competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- continued professional development based on your career interests
- the ability to grow and shape your own career
- be a contributor to US Banks Finance team on Capital, Risk Weighted Asset and GAAP reporting
- ensure accuracy of product financials and capital allocation
- collaborate with US Banks Finance team, interact with BUs and other stakeholders
- provide decision support to senior management through flash reports
- produce monthly and quarterly product financials and capital allocation
- partner with the calculation and accounting teams to explain and validate variances in reported numbers, investigate and reconcile differences
- automate processes and support the deployment of data visualization tools
- an Accounting/Finance degree or equivalent
- relevant work experience preferably in the financial services industry (regulatory reporting, financial and product control, liquidity, treasury)
- around 3 years of working experience
- great Microsoft Excel skills
- stakeholder management skills
- product knowledge of Equity and Fixed Income products is an advantage
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.