Senior Associate - Financial Risk Management
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & SummaryA career in our Assurance Risk Management practice, within Assurance Support services, will provide the opportunity to support our engagement teams and clients by providing advice and counsel on accounting, financial reporting, and strategic business issues. You’ll play an integral role in developing policy, processes, and tools to support the risk assurance practice and will interact daily with engagement teams to help staff navigate the challenging and highly judgmental aspect of the audit practice.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Analyse and assess the clients' credit costs, hurdle rate for interest rate pricing and/or credit ratings for loans, in ensuring compliance to IFRS9 / MFRS9 standards and requirements
- Develop and maintain the system to assess clients' impairment model are in accordance to MFRS / IFRS 9 requirements
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Proven ability to develop credit impairment model in accordance to MFRS 9 / IFRS 9 requirements
- Proven ability to develop scripts / logic extraction rules for data extractions
Minimum years experience required
- 3 years minimal
Additional application instructions
Please upload the following as attachment :
- Certificates and transcripts, from SPM/O-levels onwards (both photocopy and original) (1 copy)
- Latest passport size photograph (1 copy)
- Photocopy of NRIC (front and back) (2 copies)
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)Degrees/Field of Study required: Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree - Actuarial Science
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.