Opis stanowiska Currently, we are looking for experienced candidates for a position of Reporting Specialist. If you are interested in the role – apply and join our GSK Finance Hub – Europe! This role may be done up to 70% remotely KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- In your new role you will provide set of financial activities during the monthly cycle, to ensure accurate and timely postings of financial transactions.
- Your goal will be to deliver a timely period end close. These activities will include research & analysis of entries, preparation & review of journals, etc
- Reviewing the Balance Sheet Reconciliations prepared by the Junior Reporting Specialists, driving quality and resolution of open items, assessing BS healthiness and surface risks to be addressed.
- You will work closely with Junior Reporting Specialist to ensure activities carried out are correct. You will also assist in resolving queries and or issues;
- Ensuring full compliance with IFRS and SOX requirements.
- You will produce routine analyses, schedules and summaries for internal & external customers. and prepare audit deliverables as required
- As a Reporting Specialist you will also contribute to standardization and improvements
- Accounting degree in Economy / Finance ( or ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles, experience in working with Balance Sheet, reconciliations and month-endclosinG
- Working knowledge of IFRS standards (or UK/US GAAP)
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Fluency in English language
- job in Finance, for a GLOBAL pharmaceutical company that puts the welfare of its patients and consumers first
- wide range of training: SAP, Excel, IFRS, Lean and Agile methodology,
- possibility of financing ACCA, CIMA or MBA certification
- convenient working hours, home office up to 70%, "short Fridays"
- work in a truly international environment, with colleagues from 20 countries
- participation in the business transformation of the 21st century - shaping and improving global financial processes
- work culture based on openness, dialogue and inclusiveness, in which our values reign: Innovation-Performance-Trust
- 100% remote, 2-stage recruitment process - interview with the recruiter, and with the Hiring Manager
- Full list of our benefits: GSK Poland Hub (absotools.pl)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.