Audit Associate Partner
Audit Associate Partner
We are recruiting for an Audit Associate Partner to work within our expanding Holborn office. Due to growth within the largest and most progressive region of Haines Watts, we are looking for a highly skilled, authentic and entrepreneurial individual to join to the team. We are looking for someone who will work with passion to help build collaborative relationships with both colleagues and clients.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the partnership team; managing and overseeing the delivery of statutory audit and accounts preparation services. This is a dynamic, client-facing role, advising and supporting a varied portfolio of owner-managed businesses.
We would be looking to invest in the right candidate and we would offer them a place on our highly successful Leadership Development Program that assists Senior Managers and Associate Partners with their career progression towards Partner level.
The Audit Associate Partner role is offering a competitive salary with opportunity for career progression within the firm and a great benefits package.
The Audit Associate Partner duties will be:
- Oversee the delivery of audit/accounts assignments across your portfolio
- Lead some of our largest and most complex assignments and review completed audit files
- Business Development with clients and building up long-lasting client relationships
- Responsibility for monitoring chargeability and profitability across your portfolio
- Contribute to valuations, business modelling, EMI, bank presentations and report writing
- Coach other staff for improved performance and technical development
- Mentor junior staff and contribute to the office's training and development
- ACA, ACCA qualification/overseas equivalent with at least 6 years post qualified experience
- Experience of managing a portfolio of OMB/SME private company audits
- Proven experience in new business development and client relationship management
- Experience of dealing with complex client issues
- Leadership experience at a management grade
If you are keen to secure a progressive Audit Associate Partner role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great career progression, please apply today to find out more.
We do not pay agency fees where speculative and unsolicited CVs are submitted to Haines Watts by any means. For any CVs which are submitted without instruction from the Haines Watts Recruitment team, Haines Watts reserves the right to contact and work directly with these candidates without payment of any agency fee.