Investor Services Administrator
HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (New York & Dallas), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
HedgeServ Luxembourg, established in 2014, provides customised fund administration services to a global client base. Employing 30 employees in our Kirchberg office, specializing in Fund Accounting and Transfer Agency Services, we deliver client focused solutions on a daily basis covering multiple Luxembourg investment vehicles such as UCITS, SIF’s, UCI’s and RAIFs. HedgeServ Luxembourg is supported and enabled by innovative technology and has established itself as a financial services leader with a reputation for excellence.
The AML/Registration Team is responsible for the client’s registers, Anti-Money Laundering, Counter Terrorist Financing and Financial Sanctions compliance (AML-CTF and FS). The team further is in charge of Reporting and Corporate Administration. The tasks of the team include AML related tasks such as documentation and risk reviews, research, screening, AML assessments and file reviews, communication with clients and investors; Registration related tasks as account maintenance and static data update, reporting as well as Corporate Administration related tasks.
As Investor Services Administrator in the AML/Registration team, you will mainly conduct AML reviews, liaise with investors with regards to documentation requirements and prepare investor files for manager review. You will also be involved in reporting and reply to investor queries. The role offers excellent career progression and professional development, within an inclusive environment, you will be provided with relevant trainings.
Key Accountabilities of the RoleHedgeServ operates a client focused structure which provides a wide range of experience to all levels of employees. The successful candidate should be flexible, willing to adapt and be an excellent team player.
The below list is not finite and may be added to. The combination of tasks required to be executed will vary depending on both client structure and client requirements:
- Review of Account Opening and Account Maintenance documentation relating to existing or requested investor accounts.
- Review of Account set-ups, including static data, tax information and AML relevant information.
- Preparation of daily and monthly deliverables, such as screening and client and investor reporting.
- Reply to queries from clients and investors, timely and accurate.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required.
Required Technical knowledge, Skills and Experience
- University degree and/or professional qualification
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and in a timely manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own on your assignments
- Ability to work accurately to deadlines, detail oriented
- IT literate with skills in Word/Excel/Outlook
- Previous experience in AML or Registration is a distinct advantage and will be considered
- Fluent written and spoken English, with knowledge of French or German being an advantage
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.