South Asia GBO - Advisor, Financial Analysis
- Provide valuable insights to the business, to assist in identifying trends to the Sales and GBO Leadership.
- Identifies issues/process improvements for work group to improve customer experience or productivity
- Assists with development of solutions that are thorough, practical, and consistent with functional or customer objectives
- Uses sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force training needs.
- May analyze or recommend strategic priorities, sales force performance metrics and sales effectiveness tracking methods in order to maintain and improve the company’s competitive advantage in the market
- Utilizes operational support to maximize sales force productivity
- Ability to become a process and subject matter expert
- Responsible in designing/enhancing the Business Management framework, dashboards/metrics automation and working across regional standardization.
- Strong partnership with SA GBO Country BPs/Finance CoE/GTM/ Channel BP/Other functions under CFO group
- Business governance/controls in supporting SouthAsia GBO Finance CoE function
Qualification / Experience:
- Typically requires 6+ years of related experience in a professional role with a Bachelor’s degree; or 4+ years with a Master’s degree; or equivalent experience
- Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusions.
- Strong understanding of sales processes Project management skills
- Understanding of business environment and cross-Functional skill Understanding of key sales and management reporting tools.
- Financial and analytical experience Strong computer skills
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate competencies in driving for results, dealing with ambiguity and the ability to handle multiple, conflicting priorities.
- Must have good interpersonal and leadership skills to drive results, and excellent command skills while partnering with the sales teams.
- The individual should also have advanced ability to recognize financial implications of business decisions and strategy to help the business achieve its financial targets
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.