Senior Manager, Forensic and Integrity Services
Embracing integrity means doing what you say you will do, with unerring commitment. This can make it easier to attract and retain talented people and harness their skills to grow your business. A foundation built on integrity is critical because today's talent values purpose-driven organizations. It can also help you develop stronger partnerships with suppliers and work more effectively with employees, investors, regulators and influencers. Our integrated approach ranges from enhancements in areas of perceived weakness or issues — including governance, controls, culture and data insights — to full organizational design and structural implementation.
As a Senior Manager / Director, you'll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of projects by focusing on high value opportunities. You'll lead presentations and proposals for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals. Drawing on your skills and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager / Director in the Forensics team, you are required to lead and grow a team and to provide strategic sourcing services related to regulatory compliance, financial crime compliance (FCC), corporate governance, fraud risk assessments, enterprise risk management, internal controls to our clients. You are also required to assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, in order to manage organizational and strategic risks.
You'll package overall project findings into clear, concise, high quality work products and act as a subject matter expert, leveraging knowledge and experience to shape services to client problems. Driving improvements in business processes, you'll serve as a role model for quality and risk management and make sure that project teams understand and comply with our Q&RM guidelines.
As a respected senior professional you'll communicate effectively with EY engagement partners and staff to build, manage and motivate high performing teams, and help key staff to build sustainable competencies.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- At least nine years of relevant financial crime compliance (AML / CFT, sanctions, anti-bribery, corruption and fraud), risk management, compliance experience in banking and / or in a big 4 accounting firm
- Relevant financial crime compliance risk management, compliance experience in banking and / or in a big 4 public accounting firm
- At least five years' experience in delivery of FCC related technology projects, such as payments screening, transaction monitoring, or customer risk rating systems, preferably at a large / complex financial institution
- Strong understanding of expectations of regulators and international organisations such as FATF
- Knowledge of the global risk and regulatory environment, especially developments in the FCC space
- Graduate degree in law, finance or commerce preferred. Post-graduate qualifications in AML/ CFT, commerce
- Industry related certification (e.g., CAMS or ICA diploma in AML)
Ideally, you'll also have
- Working experience in the MENA region
- Post graduate qualifications in AML / CFT or professional / technical qualifications in risk management
- Experience with the design, development and implementation of internal controls for financial services business processes, especially in FCC framework and strategy preferred
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.