Competitive Salary + Benefits
Are you looking to take the next step on your journey? Do you want to be part of an international family whose vision is “To make their services smarter, more effective, and more personal every day”? If yes, then you could be our next investment! At Azets, you're in control of your career and with our support this will make us even stronger, together.
Our motto when it comes to career development is “Your Journey, Your Voice, Your Success".
Azets is an award winning leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisers operating across the UK, Nordics and the USA. We are a family of over 6,500 employees and work across 100 offices in the UK alone. We have seen dramatic growth in recent years which has made us the 9th largest accountancy firm in the UK, and we are over the moon to have been awarded Accountancy Firm of the Year in the FD Excellence Survey 2020. As a result of this growth, we are now looking to invest in our skills set even further!
To get the job that you'll love
For us, the personal attributes of each of our employees is what makes us authentic in the marketplace. We look for people who can not only collaborate with peers but can also bring their own voice to the table. We want people who are dynamic in their approach and respectful of other people’s opinions. We're looking for someone who wants to join a family of like-minded individuals and be more than just a team member.
You will be expected to provide a range of tax services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large corporate entities. Our clients come from all industries, so exposure to multiple sectors would be a distinct advantage. More specifically this would include handling and/or managing the tax compliance process for your nominated clients, liaising with clients to resolve queries, communicating with internal departments to ensure deadlines are met and overseeing client portfolios to ensure HMRC deadlines are met. Tax advisory services will also be an important part of the role and assisting the partners in delivery of advisory projects.
We encourage our tax team to develop tax planning specialisms so that we can deliver high quality advice to clients and so that you can develop a niche for yourself. Leveraging off an excellent client base, you will have exposure to tax advisory projects which you will either lead or play a significant role in.
In terms of qualifications, we want to ensure we are offering the best service to our customers. An accountancy/tax qualification such as CTA, ACA or ACCA and several years of tax experience are essential for this role. The successful appointment will have a collaborative outlook with a process mindset. You will have the opportunity to mentor and manage a team as well as prospect to grow the team further.
A note from the Hiring Manager
"You will be joining a high performing tax department, with a fantastic teaming environment, with a dynamic and collaborative outlook. We strive to produce work we are proud of, and hold client relationships dear to us."
What's in it for you?
- Pension - Looking after your future self when it's time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays - Time for you to focus on your family and what's important to you. Where will your precious time take you?
- Agile Working - We're on a mission to give you back your time. We embrace agile working where this is possible, we’re interested in the skills and experience that our people have not where they are located.
- Flexible Working - Azets understand that as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day. We want to provide our people with greater flexibility, and for our people to make responsible but informed choices about their working patterns, adjusting working hours to meet the needs of the business and themselves.
- Life Assurance - 4 times salary. Our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus - We're always looking for talented individuals to join our family. If you know someone with the skills we need, let us know and reap the rewards.
- Employee Benefits Portal - Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support, not only for your professional qualifications, but also for your personal goals and aspirations so we can grow together.
- Career Coaching - Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Lead Incentive Scheme – We offer generous financial rewards for helping Azets to grow our new client portfolio.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave - We want Azets to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family.
Our values are our motivation
Our values are at the heart of everything we do. We're looking for people who also believe in these drivers as we work together to achieve success for both our colleagues and our clients alike. As a business, we believe we are stronger together. We share knowledge, ask for help and empower each other to achieve more collectively. We are open-minded and value everyone’s contribution, embracing our differences and fostering a culture of trust and inclusion. We look for people who adapt quickly to change, finding smart ways to deliver the best results and remain one step ahead. Does this sound like you?
Why join the Azets family?
The relationship that we have with our colleagues is of the upmost importance to us as a business. Your voice is important to us. Attracting and retaining the right people who will deliver the level of service that our clients expect is key to both our and your success.
We offer training and development opportunities to all employees and nurture talent from all backgrounds. This helps us to grow our own and bring out the very best in people.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Unfortunately we are unable to provide any form of visa sponsorship, so candidates must be a UK citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa and be eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.