A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
This role is accountable for turning information into performance insight / foresight to ensure value creation across the relevant Site and supporting the drive in business performance.
- Work closely with Site Managers to deliver financial support and insights for the relevant Site.
- For their respective Site, leverage the use of FP&A and KBS support to execute on financial transaction activities including but limited to the standardisation of reporting and performance measurement.
- Acting as the accountable signature for Site Budget and Forecast, working with the relevant stakeholders to ensure these are completed at the right time.
- Work closely with the relevant Site Managers to drive plant efficiencies, reporting on progress to date to ensure targets and deadlines are met.
- Collaborate with Senior stakeholders on investment opportunities, including informing on relevant decisions and supporting the development of the business case.
- Oversight and delivery of Site specific strategic projects.
- Partner and collaborate closely with the relevant GBS teams to ensure finance best practices are applied across all applicable processes, and identify opportunities for end-to-end process improvement and simplification.
Qualifications and skills
Technical Skills Competencies:
Performance measurement & management:
- Excellent numerical and verbal reasoning
- Excellent analytical and modelling skills
- Excellent data analysis & insight led solutions orientation
- Development and utilization of performance based measurements
- Good statistical knowledge
Risk Management and Control
- Risk management
- Improvement and standardization of processes
Data & Technology Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- SAP experience an advantage
- Fluent in English with other language capability an advantage
Partnering & Influencing / Constructively Challenging
- Relationship builder (internally and with customers) with excellent communications skills
- Team player and demonstrable leadership capability
- Challenges status quo- drives improvement and standardization of processes
- Strong negotiation skills – able to work directly with Sales and Customers and achieve successful outcomes
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and able to establish trust and credibility
Discipline & Integrity
- Very comfortable with autonomy and pro-active in approach
- Decisive (takes tough decisions on priorities)
Results / Return on Investment Mindset
- Solution orientated management style
- Administration, Engineering, Economy, Finance
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.