Financial Accounting Senior Specialist (Vietnamese Speaker)
We’re looking for young, talented, dynamic, and motivated Financial Accounting Senior Specialist who are able to thrive in a fast-paced digital/system environment in Tricor Shared Services. The individual would play dual roles:
- being an experienced Specialist performing mid to complex accounting activities for Business Unit (BU); and
- primary quality control checkpoint (reviewer) in the operations reviewing accounting and reporting outputs produced/created by a Specialist.
This individual would report directly to Team Lead, helps the development and implementation of a Shared Service Center (SSC) model transactional functions, primarily in Finance (P2P, OTC and R2R) and supporting HR which includes some monthly payroll processing activities.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Review and ensure accuracy of the accounting, reporting and payments process deliverables prepared by Specialists.
- Primary point of contact to BU / client’s for basic enquiries of accounting, payment processing and other operation matters.
- To ensure the reporting and payment process deliverables are submitted to clients or BU stakeholders within agreed timelines.
- Mentoring and guiding Specialists and overseeing their work quality and deliverables and supporting the Team Lead in task management.
- Perform and review book-keeping and accounting entries to accounting system (eg. payments, receipts, payables, receivables, accruals, adjustments).
- Timely preparation and review of full set of accounts, weekly, month-end, financial year end closing and aging/listings on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Note to Accounts and all related accounting schedules.
- Review and approve bank reconciliations and cash flow projections prepared by Specialist as required.
- Provide effective support to the payroll functional team as and when required and ensure clear communication across the functions and team members.
- Work independently and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Prepare and review audit and tax schedules for yearend finalization.
- Liaise with BU to ensure compliance with all matters relating to audit, tax and statutory requirements.
- Treasury services – to monitor & update client’s cash flow/trust accounts inflow/outflow, ensure all outstanding bills are verified by client, preparation of payment/receipt vouchers, cheque etc.
- To be aware of the BU / client requirements/instructions and provide quality deliverables.
- Ensure that all clients’ documents / records / invoices / approvals are properly filed.
- Acknowledge receipt of client’s request /queries/correspondences within a reasonable time.
- Assist and advice Specialists on accounting / other working related matters.
- Any ad-hoc or other tasks assigned by Management.
- Must possess a Diploma, Degree or in the midst of pursuing professional studies in accounting / financial or its equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Familiarity on accounting software is an advantage such as Microsoft Navision / Dynamics 365, Xero, Oracle and SAP. Intermediate Microsoft Office skill is essential especially Excel.
- Past relevant experience in supporting cross functions and/or multi-countries is advantageous.
- Pleasant personality.
- Meticulous and possesses good time management, strong interpersonal skills with clear communication, inquisitive mindset and problem-solving skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written Vietnamese and English (native / professional).
- Able to multi-task and adapt to dynamic changes in business.
- Hard working and a collaborative team player.
Apply for Financial Accounting Senior Specialist (Vietnamese Speaker)
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly