Manager - Business Consulting- Enterprise risk- Energy
The objective of our Consulting risk services is to provide clients with a candid and reliable overview of their risk landscape. Our solutions can be used by our clients to build confidence and trust with their customers, the overall market and when required by regulation or contract.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high level client personnel toaddress strategic, compliance, financial, and operational risks, and work with clients to solve complex problems in the areas of Governance, Risk, Compliance and Internal Control and Audit.
Skills and attributes for success
- Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information
- Brief the engagement team on the client's IA environment and industry IA trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of compliance, financial, and operational risks along with performing internal control testing, develop enterprise risk plans, and provide enterprise risk services on an outsourcing basis. Assess internal controls and SOX framework to mitigate risk and apply it to client situations
- Bring and utilize extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate impacts on the client's business. Demonstrate excellent project management skills, inspire teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members, and use current technology/tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- A bachelor's or master's degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in the field of Governance/Risk/Compliance and/or Internal Audit in professional services or consulting firm, or within the Energy sector.
- Sector experience in the Energy (Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Power and Utilities) or relevant fields,
- Functional expertise in the areas of Risk Management, Compliance, Internal Control, Internal Audit, eGRC solutions, Risk Analytics is relevant to this post.
- We would expect for you to be available to travel outside of their assigned office location
- Supervisory and team leadership expertise.
- Professional Services (with Big4) expertise is preferred.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in business, technology related fields, Engineering, finance, Data Science, Risk Management, or a related discipline
- Any of the following: CPA, CA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CBCP, CIA, CIPP, CGEIT, PMP certifications is a requirement.
What we look for
We’re looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning:You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you:We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership:We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture:You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform, and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax, and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.