General Accounting Analyst
- Involving effectively in review of Other Asset process
- Monitoring and reviewing the prepayment, sundry receivables and undistributed process with heavy involvement with different stakeholders.
- Preparing and review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the team and Accenture.
- Governance of Quality Audit Reconciliation prepared by the team and Accenture
- Analysing on regular basis, advising for improvements and corrective actions.
- Supporting Balance Sheet Flux / DRCR commentaries on Quarterly basis.
- Responsible for designing and implementing internal controls over financial reporting, including accounting policy implementations, SOX, distributed controllership, process simplification and internal controls over IPP monitoring and risk. Serve as controllership experts on financial system and ERP implementations.
- Enhance market penetration across Product Companies
- Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues and the business about design and coordination
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
- Have good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Have experience in Shared Service is an added advantage
- Have 3 years’ experience in General Accounting is an advantage.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems – Oracle/Oscar/Pascal/ DS SAP/S4P HANA/SAP LIP is an added advantage.
- Fast paced environment with an exciting work life
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.