Consultant / Junior Consultant in Consulting
You will participate mostly in general consulting, but also in other advisory projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Market analysis (market study, trends, modelling)
- Strategy development / Modelling & Investment appraisal
- Organizational Design & Transformation
- Operational Excellence
- Finance function effectiveness
- Supply Chain Management
- IT Effectiveness
- Project/ Program Management
- Change Management
- Public sector consulting
During Corporate Finance & Valuation projects, you will participate in:
- Business valuation
- Real estate valuation
- Intangible assets valuation
- Valuation for IFRS purposes (PPA, PPE)
- Mergers and Acquisitions support
- Business plan development
- Financial model development
- Market analysis
- Feasibility study
- Participate in buy-side and sell-side financial due diligence engagements;
- Participate in preparing financial analyses related to the Income Statement and Balance Sheet;
- Analyse the financial operations of the target companies and identify issues that may impact the purchase price;
- Understand and evaluate financial and operational trends of target companies;
- Take part in client meetings, proposal/pitching stage;
- Participate in the preparation of work deliverables and contributing to complex areas of the report-writing process.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting;
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word proficiency;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian languages;
- Ability to structure and build financial models;
- Experience in valuation and financial modelling is a plus;
- At least theoretical knowledge of business, tangible (incl. real estate), and intangible asset valuation;
- National valuation certificates is a big plus;
- International valuation certificates (RICS, TEGoVA) is a plus;
- Sound knowledge in the areas of financial reporting, budgeting, management accounting/ reporting;
- Relevant consulting/audit and/or industry experience is a plus;
- Experience in report writing and the preparation of presentations is a plus;
- Ongoing participation in and / or completion of one of the following professional qualifications is an advantage: CFA and / or CIMA, ACCA, CPA;
- Strong numerical & financial analytical skills and general business knowledge;
- Ability to operate in multitask environment and meet tough deadlines;
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Understanding of good practices of business and major trends/reforms agenda in public sector.
What we offer?
- On-going learning and education (including ACCA certification and other professional trainings and certifications)
- Professional development
- Work in a great atmosphere
- Global networking opportunities
- Official employment
- Package of benefits: medical insurance, English classes, yoga classes, flexible working hours, fruits, dress code only for business meetings.
How to apply?
- Application via PwC Ukraine website.
- Game Based Assessment (online). During 2 weeks after submitting the application, you will receive an email link to pass an Assessment.
- English test (online). In case of successful previous step, you will receive an email link to pass an online English test.
- Financial Test (online).
- Final interview.