At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Audit team and you will help our clients meet their reporting requirements by providing an objective and independent examination of their financial statements. In addition, you will conduct timely and constructive discussions with the management on accounting and reporting matters and provide a robust and clear perspective to audit committees.
Your work will be challenging and stimulating with missions widely spread across companies and industries. If you want to have a diverse and independent work that requires dedication and initiative this is the right position for you. As a trusted Auditor you advise our clients into success.
Your key responsibilities
- Support the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Clearly and accurately document the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client's engagement history, and planned audit approach.
- Recognize potential audit issues or unusual relationships from basic analysis of the financial statements and communicate them to the assurance team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Demonstrating your professionalism while working in clients’ environments and providing exceptional service
- Operating effectively in a regulated environment, with a focus on protecting the capital markets and the investing public
To qualify for the role you must have
- Academic education with a specialization in accounting/auditing/another relevant field or student of last courses.
- At least upper-intermediate level of English.
- 0,5+ years of experience in finance/accounting/audit.
- Knowledge and understanding of a professional working environment.
- Excellent critical thinking and analysis skills, and the confidence to identify and resolve problems.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Relevant work experience.
- A passion for activities outside of your studies, especially promoting your ability to collaborate as part of a diverse team.
- An eagerness to learn how our clients operate across different industries.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.