EY Graduate Programme - Business Consulting Associate (Financial Services Risk Management)
What if we didn’t focus on who you are now, but who you could become?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice and you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to capital market participants within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance. FSRM products and services include Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Prudential Supervision, Bank Holding Company reporting, Credit Risk/ Capital Adequacy/ Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Structured Finance and Quantitative Advisory Services.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
Your key responsibilities
As part of the team in FSRM, you'll technically contribute to Financial Services Risk Management engagements. You will work effectively as a team member sharing the responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating engagement senior team members on progress. You’ll also contributing in building valuable relationships with external clients and maintain close working relationship with internal peers. In addition, you'll contribute to presentations and provide support to the development of proposals.
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Financial Mathematics, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Finance, Actuarial, Statistics, Computer Science or other related fields
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply
- Ideally, you’ll also have past relevant trainee/internship experiences
- A good record of extracurricular activities
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- Do attach your CV, cover letter and academic transcripts when submitting your application
- Shortlisted candidates can expect to perform and complete an online assessment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.