Assistant Manager, Accounts Receivable, GrabAds
Get to know our Team:
GrabAds allows Advertisers, Agencies, and Merchants to engage the Grab Audience via innovative online and offline advertising experiences. Through our unique ecosystem and transacting user base, our clients are able to reach their desired audiences at scale, while driving measurable business outcomes.
We would like You to join our journey to create value for our users, drivers, merchants, and advertising partners, while continuing to make everyday lives better across Southeast Asia.
Get to know the Role:
The Accounts Receivable Assistant Manager will be responsible for end to end accounts receivable efforts for GrabAds, including managing the various ways we invoice and collect from our Advertiser base. This regional role will work with regional and local finance and business teams to define and implement B2B best practices that process, deliver, and collect invoices in a timely manner that meet regulatory and customer needs. The role will also be a contributor with automation projects to further enhance the end to end process.
The role will ultimately own and drive all of the A/R metrics and report progress and recommendations to management.
The day-to-day activities:
- Define and Implement B2B A/R, Invoicing, and Collection processes, guidelines, and policies with local finance teams to meet regulatory and customer requirements across multiple customer segments
- Own and Drive these processes to achieve key A/R KPIs such as DSO, and Bad Debt levels
- Guide organization on B2B A/R best practices
- Collaborate with Grab customer teams (sales and operations) to improve upstream processes as needed
- Collaborate with Grab product teams to further automate current and future invoicing / payment processes
- Report collection effort progress and recommendations to management
The must haves:
- 5-10 years of Accounts Receivable experience, preferably in Southeast Asia
- Experience working in B2B organizations, preferably in media or marketing services
- Experience with these or similar tools: Salesforce, PowerBI, Tableau, Oracle
- Excellent communication & presentation skills with the ability to transmit across different level stakeholders in different countries
- Analytical with strong bias for data based decisions
- Team Player with the ability to work across a matrix environment in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.