Duty and responsibilities:
1. Assist superior to coordinate and execute audit assignments in accordance with the audit plan.
2. Prepare audit plan and program including risk identification, assessment and planned audit procedures.
3. Conduct internal audit fieldwork which include identifying and defining internal control issues.
4. Ensure completeness of audit working papers and supporting documents.
5. Drafting of internal audit report which includes audit findings and sound recommendations and solutions.
6. Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendation.
7. Preparation of financial statements reporting.
8. Carry out any other special assignments allocated by superior from time to time.
ACCA Pursuing P1 and above - According to market rate.
ACCA Affiliate - Additional allowance.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.