Audit Senior Manager / Manager
- Provide high level assistance and solutions to a team of audit managers as well as to the clients
- Assess team’s performance capability and efficiency and develop them with the required competencies.
- Coordinate with the relevant parties to enhance the technical competencies of the team.
- Ensure and to strategize the team’s performance towards the division’s goal and KPI
- Ensure the audit in compliance with relevant standards and by-laws.
- Manage the audit team’s affairs.
- Build good client-relationship.
- To be responsible for any ad-hoc tasks assigned by immediate superior.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, people management and mentoring skills
- Strong client management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignment within time constraints, budget and deadlines
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
Qualifications and Experience
- MIA Member, Professional Accounting Qualification
- Minimum 6-7 years audit experiences
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (Optional)