Investor Relations Officer
Why apply for this role?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Investor Relations team as an Investor Relations Analyst. You'll work with some of the most senior leaders in the bank from assisting the CFO to deliver high quality presentations to sourcing financial information that go into our financial results presented by our CEO.
What you'll be doing
- Managing the investor engagement programme, including planning, targeting and execution
- Coordinating production of the Investor Update Presentation which forms an important part of our quarterly financial results
- Supporting the team with all aspects of investor relations
- Collating supporting material for quarterly reporting
- Improving coordination between Finance teams and IR to simplify, optimise and refine processes
What we're looking for
- Relevant experience in investor relations, capital markets, finance or rating agencies
- Large company or plc background
- Financial reporting or analysis experience
- Change management and influencing demonstrated
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Degree level education, professional qualifications (e.g. CFA, CIMA, ACCA)
What else you need to know
Given the recent impact of the Coronavirus outbreak we will be conducting all interviews via telephone or video-conference where possible.
How we'll reward you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll enjoy a benefits package that you can tailor to your needs.
- Eligible for a discretionary performance-related annual bonus
- Pension with generous contributions of up to 12.5% from Santander, depending on your own contribution and length of employment with us
- 27 days' holiday plus bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 5 contractual days per year
- Voluntary healthcare benefits at discounted rates such as private medical insurance, dental insurance, healthcare cash plan and health assessments
- Benefits supporting you and your family, such as death-in-service benefit, income protection, and voluntary life assurance and critical illness cover
- 24/7 access to an online employee discount platform
- Share in Santander's success by investing in our Sharesave and Partnership shares plans
- Support your favourite causes through charitable giving and our community partnerships
For more information about our wide range of benefits and family friend policies visit our website.
At Santander, with only a small action or a simple idea, you can achieve great things. You can improve the daily life of more than 140 million people. You can collaborate with a friendly team of more than 200,000 employees.
It doesn't stop there. You'll also be part of a vibrant organisation that's been reinventing itself for more than 160 years. One that invests millions of pounds in training its people every year. One that helps more than 2 million people every year with social programmes.
We call it #TheSantanderEffect.
Santander are an equal opportunities employer. When we talk about diversity, we don't just want to pay lip service. Our customers come from a wide range of backgrounds, and so do our people. It's important to us that we create an inclusive culture where everyone counts.
For more information on our commitment to equal opportunities, please visit our diversity page here.
What to do next
If this sounds like a role you're interested in, then please apply on the link below.
Due to high volume of applications we may need to close this role earlier than the advertised date, so recommend submitting an application as soon as possible.