The role involves working with and supporting the G10 Interest Rate Trading desk. The role suits a self-motivated, highly energetic individual who has a good background in mathematical analysis and strong understanding of the fixed income markets/products, as well as an understanding of trade execution and trade lifetime management.
- Provide accurate and fast pricing and risk statistics on derivatives transaction.
- Aggregating and analyzing Interest Rate data for the desk
- Provide analytics and trade capture as required
- Identify and prepare interest rate trade ideas for traders, structurers, sales, strategists, economists etc.
Candidate must have:
- Educational background in Finance, mathematics or engineering.
- Understanding of Interest rate products, derivatives & markets.
- Min of 2 years of relevant work experience in fixed income.
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS office products Excel, Power point.
- Must be self-motivated, confident and possess good communication skills.
- Strong understanding in math/engineering, economics finance.
- VBA and programming experience
- Experience with Morgan Stanley booking systems STS, EOS
- Interest in macroeconomics and trading
- Background in statistics