(Senior) Manager Business Tax
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
Starts within Global Business Tax. We have several (Senior) Manager opportunities:
- One with an expertise in advising multinational enterprises on a broad range of inbound and outbound tax issues, including structuring of investments, financing of international operations, cross-border transactions, permanent establishment and transfer pricing issues, business restructurings for the Zaventem office
- Two with the same type of expertise as described above, but with an affinity for large privately-held companies. Working under the Deloitte Private umbrella, you will, together with the team in Zaventem, focus on private companies located in the wide area of Vlaams Brabant / Limburg, on the one hand, and the Walloon region, on the other hand, encouraging you to work closer to your clients, in other Deloitte offices as well (as may be relevant when going to market)
How do your daily activities look like?
- As a tax (Senior) Manager, you are the first contact person for clients, for all corporate international tax aspects. You will be working closely and building excellent relationships with them.
- Leading a client service team, you are able to assure service delivery according to the high Deloitte quality standards.
- You are involved in actively mentoring and counseling the corporate inter-national tax professionals playing an important role in the further development of the Global Business Tax practice.
- You are able to build a network within Deloitte, strengthen your business advisory skills and working on business development, i.e. identifying new business opportunities and recommending appropriate solutions to your clients.
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction.
Let’s talk about you
- You have a university degree in a business-related discipline such as law or economics, or a comparable background. A post-graduate qualification in tax law is a true asset
- You are able to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English
- You have gained 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar position (in a consulting or a law firm, with the Tax Authorities, etc.), where you demonstrated technical abilities and business skills
- You are a team player with strong communication skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have excellent commercial and networking skills
Deloitte Tax and Legal lies at the crossroads of tax, law, business and innovation, so it is subject to constant change. We get that. Unlike others, our young and dynamic team of tax and legal specialists thrive on this complexity and see the opportunities. It’s what keeps us sharp. We help our clients connect for impact by anticipating change, unlocking the full potential of their people, extracting strategic insights from data, and creating new value through digital technologies.
To assist our clients in dealing with the intricacies of tax, our Business tax team based in Brussels proposes the services of a multi-disciplinary team of specialists (lawyers, economists, accountants, IT-specialist, project managers), who are highly experienced. This experience spans assisting companies with corporate tax compliance, dealing with the complexities of local regulations and procedures – such as communicating with local tax authorities, setting up new registrations and filing returns.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.