Business Transformation Manager
PwC is a powerful network of over 284 000 experts across 155 countries, who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
Do you want to have impact on the reality that surrounds us?
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets. We are looking for high potential people from various environments, universities, and departments.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development, international professional qualifications, numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Sports and healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor; free yoga at the office; football and volleyball corporate teams.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually; Friday party each month.
- Get acquainted with the business model of each of the business areas within the tax and legal services department;
- Conduct an inventory of existing and planned initiatives of different teams and the status of each of the initiatives;
- Conduct an inventory of available internal resources (expertise, existing experience, software, etc.) for the implementation of various transformational ideas and initiatives;
- Initiate independently and assist certain areas of business in the development and evaluation of ideas for the transformation of various functions and processes;
- assist selected lines of business in developing a plan for implementing transformation initiatives;
- Communicate with participants in transformation initiatives and monitor progress in individual projects;
- Report on the status of implementation of transformation projects.
- Relevant experience in management consulting and project management, transformation and change projects, leading multiple teams;
- Be in love with digital tools, automatization and challenging status quo of things and processes;
- Intermediate or higher level of English language
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity;
- Good time management skills and the ability to perform multiple tasks at the same time;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent organisational skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.