Senior Consultant Public Sector
Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing management consulting, accounting and auditing services and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organizations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies. Therefore we hire and develop ambitious and passionate people. Together we make an impact that matters.
Our Risk Advisory practice within Deloitte is a global leader in helping clients manage risk and uncertainty from the boardroom to the work floor to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of their organization.
Together with your dynamic, multidisciplinary team of motivated colleagues you will be responsible in offering tailor-made solutions to our clients in the public sector with a focus on Risk Advisory finance, operations and risk transformation, which will have direct impact on their day to day working environment.
- Analysis of financial, internal controls and business processes
- Assessment of potential risks linked to all the processes in the public sector
- Provide solutions to optimize business processes
- Advise on financial and controllership transformation
- Deliver the projects on time in accordance with high quality and professional standards
- Participate in internal audits and internal control transformation projects
- Be a trustworthy advisor to our clients in the public sector and a high valued colleague to your team
- Participate and provide input on business development to grow our public sector services.
What can we offer you?
- A career path based on your personal and professional development
- Vivid team spirit within a dynamic, challenging, inclusive and innovative environment
- Continuous learning opportunities in a people-focused company culture
- A competitive salary package with fringe benefits
- Balance between work and family
- Flexible working locations in our network of offices and at home
What are the “must have’s” to excel in this role?
- 2 to 6 years of relevant experience in financial or operational risk
- A Masters degree
- Fluent written and spoken knowledge of Dutch and English
- A passion or knowledge of public accounting or public sector processes and organizations
What are the “nice to have’s” to get even faster up to speed in this role?
- Knowledge of French
- Coaching experience of younger team members
- A first experience in project management
- Working experience in the public sector
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.