Morgan Stanley Fund Services (MSFS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley, provides fund administration services to the world’s leading hedge funds. MSFS has over 1100 professional with offices in New York, Dublin, London, Glasgow, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Hong Kong.
The Portfolio Analytics group of Morgan Stanley Fund Services focuses on providing solutions for risk and performance measurement, portfolio transparency reporting and other portfolio analytics needs of Morgan Stanley’s global hedge fund clientele.
The Portfolio Analytics group currently seeks an individual who is interested in applying his/her skills in the business area concerning analysis and analytical tools. In this role, the individual is expected to work with Asia client coverage team to take responsibility for supporting the group’s analytics offerings and managing relationships for a number of the firm’s hedge fund clients.
- Support hedge fund clients in their use of our proprietary web based performance and risk applications
- prepare custom client reports that involve risk and performance calculation
- collaborate with the development teams to resolve issues or develop new features within the team’s proprietary web tools
- Participate in quantitative research and analyzing large data sets in global markets.
- Cross collaborate to promote new analytics offerings to existing/new clients
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong understanding of equities, fixed income and derivatives products. Hedge funds experience will be an advantage
- Proficiency in verbal and written communications skills with attention to detail
- Ability to take ownership of assigned task and client relationship and drive it independently
- Hands-on experience with Excel-VBA, familiarity with R will be an added advantage
- MBA/BE/BTech with at least 2 years of experience
- CFA and FRM preferred
The role requires working in Asia hours beginning at 6AM ISTFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.