Sales Finance Analyst
Grow with us as our Finance Analyst for Sales, based in our UK Headquarters in Manchester. As Finance Analyst you will be accountable for ensuring trade spend is accurately recorded and controlled across the relevant national accounts. You will gain great exposure by providing Insight & Analysis into account performance to drive sustainable growth. At the same time as providing full support to the Sales Finance Manager with key sales processes, control, reporting requirements and ad hoc analysis.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As Finance Analyst, you will be part of our success by:
- Managing Off Invoice Allowances, EDLP Funding and truing up trade provisions to actual promo performance, ensuring allocation of these are posted through KTIE (Kellogg’s Trade Investment Effectiveness) system in the correct period
- Working with the Deductions team to manage the above; along with ensuring invoice queries are dealt with promptly and are kept to a minimum
- Handling day-to-day requests from account team relating to promotional activities
- Ensuring shopper promotions and retro contracts are set up and confirmed in timely manner and to control standard
- Maintaining an efficient S404 filing system for the account teams to enable efficient retrieval of information & records
- Managing the review process of current and prior year accruals, highlighting risks and opportunities to Sales Finance Manager.
- Analyzing the month end results and outlook forecasts through truing-up process
- Maintaining margin master (master data of active products and corresponding financials) to ensure promotional scenario planning is accurate.
- Working with national accounts to validate Off-Invoice discount set up.
- Ad hoc account specific support
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Finance, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- Educated to Degree Level
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work within tight deadlines in a demanding sales environment
- Experience of working within a team environment
- Proven record of demonstrating initiative & delivering results
- Working towards an accounting qualification (ACCA, AAT, ACA, CIMA)
Growing and nurturing the world starts with our employees, which is why our tailor-made career growth programmes are just what you need to set yourself for success.
With our extensive benefits package including flexible working, which enables you to take control of your work/life balance, we really have our people at the heart of our organisation.
We strive to create a world where people are not just fed but fulfilled and a workplace where everyone can voice their opinions and are empowered to be their true selves. It’s each and everyone’s unique flavour that make up Kellogg’s recipe for success and the diversity of ideas, experiences and beliefs that fuel our future ready momentum and embolden our make it happen culture.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site. If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact email@example.com